Arthur Murray Kids
All loving parents wish to provide the best of everything to their children.
To help with that, Arthur Murray Dance Studios invite you to introduce art and culture to your child through ballroom dancing. There is no better gift than the gift of self-confidence and self-assurance as your child travels through life.
Through the art of ballroom dancing, the little girl grows into a beautiful lady, who is self-assured and carries herself with grace. The boy becomes acquainted with social skills, and turns into a confident and courageous gentleman.
Our professional instructors will introduce your children to:
- American Style Ballroom
- American Style Rhythm
- International Standard
- International Latin
- Cha Cha
- and more…
Through our dance lessons your child will also learn etiquette, movement to music and self-confidence.
- The Arthur Murray Winter Park studio has been a part of my routine for 10 years now. What kept me there? It's not just the dancing, which I love and had been doing on and off during my life, but the social life it has afforded me with gentle refined people who (for individualized reasons) share the same love of dance. I not only regained self-respect that had been lost due to life's hardships, but gained a confidence on and off the dance floor. This would not have been possible in a different scenario than what this studio offers. From the opportunities to fulfill various dance goals to the offering of all levels of dance expertise and dance commitment. From the most ardent of student competitors to the most sincere of wedding couples; each goal and commitment is honored and thoughtfully planned. We are all given thought to a schedule of plans and then skillfully taught. Ten years with the same studio, and I am not the only "long-timer"--there are several of us. They definitely are doing several things right. I am proud to be one of them!!!Karen Dee
- I absolutely love this studio!! The atmosphere is relaxed and open, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and I know I will have a good time when I walk through the door. I can't think of a better place to dance!Ashley Elizabeth
- Fantastic studio with top instructors. Great and personal service from day one on. Each instructor will make a personalized plan after your first visit and work with you for whatever goal you are working towards. Studio has a packed monthly schedule with group lessons and parties from r all levels that help you to practice without intimidation. Highly recommended!!Andrea Luethi
- LOVE THIS STUDIO! The instructors are always helpful, kind, encouraging, knowledgeable and most importantly extremely patient. This studio offers classes for dancers of all levels. I really appreciate that studio is clean, bright and open with plenty of space to dance.Mary Roering
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL