Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- The Arthur Murray Winter Park studio has been a part of my routine for 10 years now. What kept me there? It's not just the dancing, which I love and had been doing on and off during my life, but the social life it has afforded me with gentle refined people who (for individualized reasons) share the same love of dance. I not only regained self-respect that had been lost due to life's hardships, but gained a confidence on and off the dance floor. This would not have been possible in a different scenario than what this studio offers. From the opportunities to fulfill various dance goals to the offering of all levels of dance expertise and dance commitment. From the most ardent of student competitors to the most sincere of wedding couples; each goal and commitment is honored and thoughtfully planned. We are all given thought to a schedule of plans and then skillfully taught. Ten years with the same studio, and I am not the only "long-timer"--there are several of us. They definitely are doing several things right. I am proud to be one of them!!!Karen Dee
- I absolutely love this studio!! The atmosphere is relaxed and open, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and I know I will have a good time when I walk through the door. I can't think of a better place to dance!Ashley Elizabeth
- Fantastic studio with top instructors. Great and personal service from day one on. Each instructor will make a personalized plan after your first visit and work with you for whatever goal you are working towards. Studio has a packed monthly schedule with group lessons and parties from r all levels that help you to practice without intimidation. Highly recommended!!Andrea Luethi
- LOVE THIS STUDIO! The instructors are always helpful, kind, encouraging, knowledgeable and most importantly extremely patient. This studio offers classes for dancers of all levels. I really appreciate that studio is clean, bright and open with plenty of space to dance.Mary Roering
- What can I say? I should have started as a true dancer. ... with very friendly people and lots going on at one time. Private lessons, group lessons, party/mixers and EVERY kind of dance you can imagine. I truly recommend everyone to try it out. Find the dancer in you.Victor L.Orlando, FL